Nature Play On Vancouver Island

Nature Kindergarten On Vancouver Island

Blog Stalking




Numbers I Spy Sensory Tub

While I have not thought of a catchy name like some of you, I found a super fun idea over at rubber boots and elf shoes. It was written in February but somehow I missed it although I visit Sandi's blog regularly (alright stalk might be a better description). She made a number I Spy sensory tub using white sand, number stickies and objects in quantities one through ten. Here is a picture from her blog and a link if you are interested.


 
 
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUQSdSbiNZdcHN87xXNquGNFVf8uRm0UGqLO8DlfMdF-gSW_WICoKIAY3J7pF7CWh64dFrHUNRMWuD_b8Zo8n2yR9nQeINT0DlZUXUzFyy2dwqR_dZxbSZds4QB07sbjdyv8bumxRplf_L/s1600/IMG_4430.JPG
 
 
Liz

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.